

Last night we watched in awe as this fire ripped over our once beautiful hill. It burned a house in our ward and just missed our church. We left Herriman when the smoke became too much to handle. We drove across the valley to Amanda's mom's house. We're grateful it wasn't worse thanks to prayers and a change in wind direction. Thanks for your calls of concern!



6 comments:
I'm glad to read you're ok. I just read it on the Internet and was worried...
I was hoping you would post pictures..that is way too close for comfort!! I hope everything is ok at your house..
Those pictures are crazy. We are so glad your ok. It very easily could have been us if the wind blew this way.
We thought about you! Glad you're all safe!
Hi! I hope you get this message. I tried to send you an email...but it came back to me. Is something wrong with you email???
SUPER SCARY! So glad your home is safe. We thought about you when we saw this on the news.
Post a Comment